|Yeah movies like these are my favorite|
- My mom originally thought I was cancer, yeah she went to the doctor thinking she had ovarian cancer and it was me!
- When I was born my mom saw me and said that I was not her child but some white family's child since I was born with red hair and was ghost white. (Mind you I am Mexican American or Chicano or of the Hispanic persuasion).
- I lived my whole life in Texas until now...currently residing in Atlanta
- I never rode public transportation aka a bus until I was 16 and spent the summer in Austin and wow talk about cheap entertainment especially when a homeless guy flips you off, true story.
- I spent a summer in Austin for a business nerd program for minorities at UT and met one of my oldest best friends there.
- I loved V.C. Andrews and my original B.F.F.F. bonded over that and swapped books, if you don't know her books go to Amazon.com, NOW!
- Some of my closest friends are also my cousins, they know who they are
- I am an only child but never felt like one because my parents came from HUGE families and so I had tons of cousins around.
- I got married in a brewery and it was awesome
- I hate small talk, I just stand there silent and awkward and then when I talk its rude and sarcastic
- I love violent movies but they have to be hilarious or a good story line much like Pulp Fiction or Hobo with a Shotgun